Culturally Intelligent Change Checklist
Culturally Intelligent Change
Ignoring the “People” side of change just doesn’t work. Whatever methodology you use as a change leader, incorporating a Culturally Intelligent Change approach can dramatically increase your chances of success.
- The 15 Key Culture Actions eBook explains how understanding and using the elements of culture as a guide will allow you to minimize or avoid the culture pitfalls that create change resistance, and drive sustainable change results.
- We’ve also distilled these ideas into a checklist that enables you to apply the 15 Key Culture Actions to your projects.
We respect your contact information and privacy. By providing your information, you enable us to send you the eBook and checklist as well as any future updates we may make. We will also send you information about other leadership tools as they become available.
Change Leader’s Toolkit
What Changes do You Care About the Most?
There are likely more changes affecting your organization than you realize. Every change in your organization absorbs some of the change capacity of your people. Your job is to lead change – if you don’t know everything that’s going on, how can you be effective?
In the midst of all the changes affecting your team – how can you make sure that you are doing your best as a change leader?
The Change Leader’s Toolkit is simple, structured and will help you be more successful at leading change.
- Simple – two worksheets to get you started and then a weekly worksheet to keep you on track
- Structured – gather the critical information
- Successful – focused on your success as a leader
5 Culture Activators
Culture is the primary responsibility of a leader. After setting the vision and direction for the organization, it’s culture coupled with execution that determines how you get there.
Culture Activators are keys a leader can use to orient the culture in the direction that supports the strategy and goals of the organization. Culture exists whether you pay attention to it or not. Use the culture keys as catalysts to activate or make shifts in culture.
Change Leadership Behaviors
Challenged by leading change well? Tired of being told to be a strong sponsor without knowing what that specifically looks like? If you answer yes to either of these questions, this 2-page sheet of specific recommendations is for you!
Critical Sponsor Behaviors
Inside this leadership tool you will learn what Critical Sponsor Behaviors are and how to be successful at doing them. Behaviors such as:
- Being accountable for change success
- Modeling and reinforcing desired behaviors
- Providing sustained support
- Providing resources
Change Communication Checklist – Messages that Roar!
Create messages that ROAR with this useful guide to effective communications!