Keynotes to Inform and Inspire
As a culture change strategist and business author, I’ve seen the words culture change, change and leadership defined numerous ways over the years. Is leadership fueled by charisma and positive thinking? Pinstripes and red power ties? Decisiveness? Is it all about the situation? Is it meant only for the chosen few who rise to the top? Or, is there a different story?
With over two decades of executive coaching, speaking, and (most importantly!) real-life, in-the-trenches business experience, I have a radically different view. I believe that leadership is about action, not title, tenure, or position. Change is a force to be reckoned with, and culture is a leverage point that costs nothing but changes the game completely.
My Unique Approach
Create a Flourishing Culture
- Align Culture and Strategy to Accelerate Success
- Go Beyond Engagement to Drive Performance
- Activate Your Culture – Simple Strategies for Strengthening Culture
Discover YOUR Leadership Voice
- Clarify and Strengthen Your Leadership Voice
- Be, Do Say – The Rebel Leader Way
- Leadership Practices to Level Up Your Leadership
Succeed at Change
- Thriving Through Change
- Culturally Intelligent Change
- Powered by Change – Strategies for Accelerating Growth During Change