How do you…become the leader that people passionately follow…shape a strong, purposeful team to achieve and exceed your most ambitious goals…confidently create change that succeeds? Schedule a complimentary 20-minute call: 3 Steps to Success to unlock your potential and shape a plan for action.
Scott is a strategic advisor to executive teams and boards of large, mid-market and emerging organizations throughout the United States. In his previous position, Scott was a Senior Executive of a Wisconsin-based enterprise that was ranked 5th on the Inc. Magazine list of the nation’s 500 fastest growing privately held companies.
Skilled in helping senior leaders accelerate organizational strategy, he shares his experience as a contributing author on the recently released book “Build the Culture Advantage” and a founding faculty member at Culture University, the premier workplace culture education site.
In addition to his consulting work, Scott sits on boards and mentors young entrepreneurs and executives. He is on the Strategic Advisory Committee for CRU, serves as a mentor for the Executives Club of Chicago, a coach for CRU’s Senior Leader XSL program, a Master Mentor in Alan Weiss’s Private Roster Mentor Program and is the founding President of the Chicago Chapter of the Association of Change Management Professionals.
A passionate wine enthusiast, Scott facilitates leaders through strategic change conversations that matter in Leadership Uncorked experiences. Leadership Uncorked offers extraordinary experiences for business leaders, passionate about wine, to discuss and solve challenging business issues in a unique context as they explore topics of change, culture and their people.
Scott graduated from the University of Wisconsin at LaCrosse with a BS in Accountancy, and later received his certificate as a CPA.
Key areas of expertise include: initiating transformational change; coaching change leaders; building sustainable, profitable organizations; leadership development; and transforming organizational culture.
- October 2019: The Executives’ Club of Chicago – The Ultimate Culture and Performance Learning Experience with Human Synergistics
- October 2019: Rebel Leader’s Field Guide series launch
- June 2019: Private Leadership Uncorked team development event at Columbia Yacht Club
- May 2019: Hosted event with OurVoyces and Human Synergistics – Create an Inclusive, High-Performance Culture
- March 2019: Leadership Uncorked wine pairing event hosted by Columbia Yacht Club.
- February 2019: Cru – Executive Coaching Launch
- January 2019: ICF Coaching Certification Training
- October 2018: Cru City Advisory Board
- October 2018: Harvest Summit
- September 2018: Ultimate Culture Conference
- April 2018: Human Synergistics Life Styles Accreditation Workshop – Finalized Accreditation in full suite of Human Synergistics measurement tools
- April 2018: Steven Kotler Master Class for Writers
- March 2018: Association of Change Management Professionals – Annual Conference
- February 2018: Million Dollar Consulting Mentor Summit
- January 2018: Cru City Advisory Board
- October 2017: Ultimate Culture Conference
- September 2017: Private Client – Leadership Uncorked – Building an Effective Team
- September 2017: Executive Breakfast – The Top Three Things You Need to Know About Brand and Culture
- August 2017: Leadership: Chicago – Cohort Reunion
- May 2017: Association of Change Management Professionals – Annual Conference
- April 2017: Cru City Advisory Board
- April 2017: Million Dollar Consulting Convention
- February 2017: Cru – Executive Coaching Launch
- February 2017: Leadership Development – Private Client
- January 2017: Corporate Athlete Program
- November 2016: Leadership Development – Private Client
- November 2016: Noble Purpose Institute
- October 2016: Berlin Change Days
- September 2016: Presents on Culture to the Episcopal Church House of Bishops
- January 2016: Leadership Chicago 2nd Cohort Launched
- November 2015: Berlin Change Days – Leadership Uncorked presentation
- September 2015: Ultimate Culture Conference – Leadership Uncorked presentation
- January 2015: Launches Leadership Uncorked
- January 2015: ACMP Midwest Chapter becomes largest and fastest growing association chapter
- December 2014: Culture University article – achieves 36th most popular article for 2014 on TLNT.com
- May 2014: Leadership: Chicago Launched
- January 2014: Culture University Launched – Named founding faculty member
- January 2014: Build The Culture Advantage book released
- September 2013: Named to the Million Dollar Consultant hall of fame
- September 2013: Founding President of ACMP Midwest Chapter
- May 2012: Named Master Mentor in Alan Weiss’ Private Roster Mentor Program