- September 2016: Presents on Culture to the Episcopal Church House of Bishops
- January 2016: Leadership Chicago 2nd Cohort Launched
- November 2015: Berlin Change Days – Leadership Uncorked presentation
- September 2015: Ultimate Culture Conference – Leadership Uncorked presentation
- January 2015: Launches Leadership Uncorked
- January 2015: ACMP Midwest Chapter becomes largest and fastest growing association chapter
- December 2014: Culture University article – achieves 36th most popular article for 2014 on TLNT.com
- May 2014: Leadership: Chicago Launched
- January 2014: Culture University Launched – Named founding faculty member
- January 2014: Build The Culture Advantage book released
- September 2013: Named to the Million Dollar Consultant hall of fame
- September 2013: Founding President of ACMP Midwest Chapter
- May 2012: Named Master Mentor in Alan Weiss’ Private Roster Mentor Program
Scott is a strategic advisor to executive teams and boards of large, mid-market and emerging organizations throughout the United States. In his previous position, Scott was a Senior Executive of a Wisconsin-based enterprise that was ranked 5th on the Inc. Magazine list of the nation’s 500 fastest growing privately held companies.
Skilled in helping senior leaders accelerate organizational strategy, he shares his experience as a contributing author on the recently released book “Build the Culture Advantage” and a founding faculty member at Culture University, the premier workplace culture education site.
In addition to his consulting work, Scott sits on boards and mentors young entrepreneurs and executives. He is on the Strategic Advisory Committee for CRU, serves as a mentor for the Executives Club of Chicago, a coach for CRU’s Senior Leader XSL program, a Master Mentor in Alan Weiss’s Private Roster Mentor Program and is the founding President of the Chicago Chapter of the Association of Change Management Professionals.
A passionate wine enthusiast, Scott facilitates leaders through strategic change conversations that matter in Leadership Uncorked experiences. Leadership Uncorked offers extraordinary experiences for business leaders, passionate about wine, to discuss and solve challenging business issues in a unique context as they explore topics of change, culture and their people.
Scott graduated from the University of Wisconsin at LaCrosse with a BS in Accountancy, and later received his certificate as a CPA.
Key areas of expertise include: initiating transformational change; coaching change leaders; building sustainable, profitable organizations; leadership development; and transforming organizational culture.