How do you…become the leader that people passionately follow…shape a strong, purposeful team to achieve and exceed your most ambitious goals…confidently create change that succeeds? Schedule a complimentary 20-minute call: 3 Steps to Success to unlock your potential and shape a plan for action.
A dynamic senior level executive recognized for a strong business acumen and translating strategy into results. Key strengths include the ability to deliver results, effectively influence and impact a wide range of audiences across organizational and cultural boundaries, facilitate teams through complex problem solving to action and create highly effective organizations with a collaborative leadership style.
A world class expert in organizational culture and change, Donna advises CEO’s, Directors and executive teams throughout the world to rapidly accelerate strategic outcomes. Donna has been consulting for nearly twenty-five years, and has done leadership-and-change projects in twenty-seven industries.
A recognized thought leader in the field of organizational change she recently was co-editor for the People & Strategy Journal special edition on change management. She is the former President of the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP), a global organization dedicated to the advancement of the change management profession, and since its inception served as a member of the Board of Directors for 9 years. She is co-author of the Goal Achievement Workbook and author of the soon to be published Change Management Memory Jogger.
In addition to her consulting work, Donna is the architect of multiple leadership communities including Women in Change, Serving Leaders and Leadership: Chicago. These communities are dedicated to leaders and learners who profit from passionately living out their purpose, making the most of their potential while creating workplaces of flourishing.
Donna holds a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership as well an advanced certification in Organizational Change Management. She has been a professor for DePaul University’s MBA program and an instructor for the American Management Association.
Key areas of expertise include: transforming organizational culture, change leadership coaching, strategic advisor for maximizing growth, innovation and profitability.
- November 2017: Association Forum – Influence Without Authority
- October 2017: Executive Leadership Retreat
- September 2017: Private Client – Leadership Uncorked – Building an Effective Team
- September 2017: Executive Breakfast – The Top Three Things You Need to Know About Brand and Culture
- August 2017: Leadership: Chicago – Cohort Reunion
- June 2017: Executive Breakfast – Becoming the Workplace Your Strategy Demands
- May 2017: Change Management 2017
- April 2017: Million Dollar Consulting Convention
- February 2017: IFMA – Surviving and Thriving Through Change
- February 2017: Women’s Executive Forum – Your Leadership Voice
- December 2016: Private Client – Leadership Retreat – keynote presentation
- September 2016: The Extraordinaires – Strategy | Culture | Change – webinar
- May 2016: PMI Leadership Community – “What is Your Role in the Creation, Maintenance, and Destruction of Culture?” – webinar
- May 2016: Association Forum – CEOnly CHANGE – custom facilitated discussion
- May 2016: M & A Council – The Art of Integration for HR Leaders – culture and change presentation
- April 2016: Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) Conference – Managing Organizational Culture: Whose Job Is It Anyway? – panel discussion
- April 2016: Association Forum – Conversation Circle on Change – facilitated discussion
- February 2016: Women’s Executive Forum – Leading Change Successfully – keynote presentation
- January 2016: M & A Council – The Art of Integration for HR Leaders – culture and change presentation
- January – September 2016: Leadership Chicago – Greatness in Serving Leadership – Executive Cohort
- October 2015: PMI Leadership Community – Maximize Your Change Leadership – webinar
- September 2015: Ultimate Culture Conference – Four Essentials of Culture Change – presentation
- July 2015: NSA (National Speakers Association) Influence 2015 – MOVE- Reigniting the passion in your presentation to create positive change
- June 2015: Switch and Shift – What You Need to Know about Resistance to Change – post
- June 2015: Culture University – Are You Ready for Culture Change?– post/li>
- June 2015: President of the Global Association for Change Management – www.acmpglobal.org
- March 2015: Million Dollar Speaker – www.eliteglobalspeakers.com
- November 2014: Million Dollar Club – Seville, Spain
- November 2013: Million Dollar Club – Hong Kong
- September 2013: Million Dollar Consultant hall of fame