It’s great to have a stellar strategy, but it’s better to have effective implementation. We worked with a large financial institution that was making a significant change to their strategy. By identifying and addressing cultural barriers, we helped the executive team create a high-performance culture. They moved from 2% growth to 8% growth to 22% growth – that’s growth accelerated through culture, change and leadership.
Created Capability. Change capacity is at a premium. Change capability is essential. We helped an insurance company assess their capacity, define their change capabilities and create a Strategic Change Office with a place on the executive team. This is full-force focus on the strategic importance of change and how it can be used as an accelerant rather than an impediment to growth. The organization is thriving, with increased capacity for change led by a network of Change Agents who serve as the formal ‘grapevine’. No wine is produced here, just effective communication and successful change throughout the organization!
Isolation can cripple CEOs and other organization leaders. When people only tell them what they believe they want to hear, leaders start “breathing their own exhaust”, leading to a distorted view. We have helped several executives overcome this illness in the past several years by telling them the truth and helping them gain perspective. No one can take your mother’s place, but it’s helpful to find someone who doesn’t have “skin in the game” to give you feedback.
What business are you in? Who is your customer? How do you explain your strategy? These are simple questions that, if left unanswered, create misaligned priorities, stagnant productivity and de-motivated employees. We’ve helped leaders uncover roadblocks to implementing their strategic goals, and created clarity that’s resulted in increased performance, profit and employee engagement.
Like computers, executives occasionally need to press the reset button or upgrade their “firmware.” Unfortunately, the daily grind of life can hold you back from your potential. A VP of a financial services company worked with us to Deconstruct Her Future©. This executive gained clarity of focus, and a fresh perspective on where to direct her strengths in order to maximize her success.
Most managers and leaders have chinks in their armor or underuse their strengths. We have coached some talented people, enabling them to defy their deficiencies and more effectively leverage their strengths. These individuals gained confidence, and the companies accelerated their growth.
The leader of a high tech organization wanted to grow his firm but couldn’t articulate the right business model. We identified his options and created a plan that helped him achieve new levels of growth in the past two years.
However, it’s also hard work. It requires capital, a clear strategy, the correct people and the right systems. As pro bono facilitators for the Emerging Leaders Initiative, we guided a process to increase participation, resolve roadblocks and develop a strategy for the future direction.
7 Reasons to Work With Us
- EXPERTISE – we are experts in tailoring repeatable, profitable, sustainable, principle-based processes to help our clients achieve their goals.
- REALITY – We don’t tell you what you want to hear. We guide with strong process, bring outside perspective and research, and challenge your thinking. We mine insights and ideas and then synthesize the facts to help you make the best possible business decisions.
- LASTING IMPACT – Your people gain commitment, skills and tools. We create buy-in and energize your team, leveraging and developing their expertise and creativity.
- BROAD EXPERIENCE – We’ve worked in 27 industries. From aerospace to insurance we’ve seen how organizations operate. We help you innovate new practices by borrowing from other disciplines and industries to get an unexpected advantage.
- SPEED TO ACTION – We work to drive value to your bottom line fast, helping you to identify and accomplish the few key actions that will make the most difference to your ultimate success.
- ETHICAL – You know your investment going in. Our projects are fixed-fee so there’s never a meter running. Our track record shows the multi-fold return of our fees in value to our clients.
- FUN – We believe that life is a gift, that’s why they call it “the present.” We live life to the fullest and bring that sensibility to our clients.
Elena Wu speaks about our work with Guardian on culture and change.
Dr. Alan Weiss discusses transformational change specialists Donna Brighton and Scott Beilke of Brighton Leadership Group.
Darrin Grove, CEO of TrueFit Solutions, Inc., speaks about working with Donna Brighton, President of Brighton Leadership Group.